Примерные монологи для подготовки к устной части
Темы для сдачи экзаменустной части в 5 классе.
№ 1. About myself.
- Let me introduce myself.
- My name is ……..
- My surname is …………
- I’m from Russia.
- I’m 11 (12).
- I was born in Novorossiysk.
- My birthday is on the ____ of September (October, November, etc.)
- I live in Novorossiysk.
- I like singing (dancing, sport) and I dislike playing the piano (eating porridge)
- My family is large.
- I’ve got a mother, a father, a sister, a brother, a grandmother.
- My mother is a doctor. (a bookkeeper, a nurse, a secretary, a teacher,)
- My father is a driver. (a baker, a grocer, a driver, a director)
- I love my family.
- That’s all I want to tell you about myself.
№2. About my family.
- Let me introduce myself.
- My name is ……..
- I want to tell you about my family.
- My family is large I’ve got a mother, a father, a sister, a brother, a grandmother.
- My mother is a doctor. (a bookkeeper, a nurse, a secretary, a teacher, etc.)
- Her name is _______.
- She is _____(forty, thirty-five, thirty)
- My father’s name is _______.
- He is _____(forty, forty-two, etc.)
- He is a worker. ( a baker, a grocer, a driver, a director)
- I have (haven’t) a sister ( a brother).
- Her (His) name is _________.
- She (He) is a student.
- She (He) likes music (sport, dancing, singing, playing games), and dislikes _______.
- In the evening all members of our family like to watch TV.
- Sometimes we go to the theatre or to a concert when the weather is fine, we like to go for a walk.
- That’s all I want to tell you about my family.
№3. My free time.
- People can spend their free time in different ways.
- We can go to the cinema, to the theatre or to the museum.
- I think theatre is a wonderful place.
- Our town theatre is small but good.
- There are some museums in…...
- I think that visiting the planetarium is also interesting.
- But best of all I like going to the cinema.
- I like to watch films very much.
- My favourite films are comedies, but I don’t like melodramas.
- In …… we have three cinema-houses:…….
- The last film I saw was ________ (Avatar, Harry Potter, etc).
№ 4 My friend
- I can’t imagine my life without friends.
- We have a lot of fun together.
- But only one my friend I can tell my secrets.
- _________ is my close friend.
- We made friends three (two, five) years ago.
- We are of the same age and have a lot of common interests.
- We go dancing (go in for sport) and learn English.
- ________ can dance ( play football, paint) and speak English well.
- What a pity we live far from each other.
- We can meet only on the weekends.
- If we have free time we try to go to the cinema (theater, park, café, etc.)
- We go on well and never quarrel (ссоримся).
- _______ is kind and honest (честный) girl / boy.
- She / He always tries to help people.
- I trust my friend and hope that we’ll be friend forever.
№ 5 Daily life
- I am ________________
- I’m not an early riser.
- I don’t like to get up at 6 or 7 o’clock.
- I usually get up at 8 o’clock.
- Than I always go to the bathroom, wash my face and hands, clean my teeth and brush my hair.
- Sometimes I do my morning exercises.
- After breakfast I go to school.
- At school I have a lunch and study till 2 p.m.
- When I get home I usually have dinner and rest a little.
- Sometimes I play computer games or watch TV.
- Then I do my homework.
- Twice a week I go to the swimming pool (sports club, dancing school, Art school).
- In the evening I help my mum about the house (to make supper).
- We have supper together.
- Before going to bed I usually read a book.
- I always take a shower and go to bed. The day is over.
№ 6 Hobby
- Many people have hobbies.
- They make our life more interesting.
- A hobby is what people like to do when they have free time.
- Everyone chooses a hobby according to his character and taste.
- Some people are fond of music, others like to read books.
- Some people like to collect stamps, coins or badges, others prefer gardening or hiking or taking photographs.
- Generally speaking, a hobby is a matter of taste.
- My hobby is playing computer games.
- I think that playing with a computer is very interesting.
- I have a good collection of different games.
- My favourite game is...
- Some of my friends have the same hobby and we like to play together.
№ 7 My school life
- I’m ______________
- I’m a student of the 5th form.
- I would like to tell you a few words about my school life.
- I first went to school when I was 7 / 6.
- I study at private school №1.
- My school is small but light.
- I go to school 5 days a week.
- We have 6 or seven lessons a day.
- My favourite subjects are Maths and English (Russian, Literature, Art, etc.)
- I usually receive good marks in these subjects.
- I like going to school because here I have many friends.
- Sometimes we have a good time together celebrating some holidays or somebody's birthday.
- Then we bring cakes to school, have a tea party and enjoy our life together with our class master.
- I love my school, my classmates and teachers.
№ 8 Shops and Shopping
- As you see people can’t live without food and clothes.
- So they go to different shops to do the shopping.
- There are many kinds of shops in all towns and cities.
- If we want something to eat, we buy bread, rolls and cakes at the baker’s.
- We buy flour, sugar, rice and salt at the grocer’s.
- If we want to buy meat, we go to the butcher.
- Fruit and vegetables are usually sold at the greengrocer’s.
- We also buy diary every day: milk, cream, yogurt and others.
- My family and I prefer shopping at big supermarkets.
- Of course, I need pocket money all the time.
- I need pocket money for my mobile phone, cinema and café.
№ 9 Healthy way of life
- It is very important to be healthy.
- If we are healthy we are happy, clever and kind.
- Nowadays people want to be strong and healthy.
- If you want to keep fit you should get up early and go to bed early.
- You should take regular exercises and never smoke and drink alcohol, only soft drinks.
- You should eat healthy food - fruit, vegetables, and dairy products.
- You should remember, that too little food makes you thin, too much food makes you fat, and the wrong food makes you ill; the right food keeps you well.
- Even more (более того) too many sweets are bad for you, especially for your teeth.
- If you eat healthy food there is no need for you to keep to a diet.
- Sport also helps to keep fit.
- There are different kinds of sports: athletics, football, tennis, basketball, horse-riding, swimming and many others.
- People who go in for sport and remember rules of healthy life are healthy, wealthy and wise!
№ 10 Travelling
- Millions of people all over the world spend their holidays travelling.
- They travel to see other countries and continents.
- It's always interesting to discover new things, different ways of life, to meet different people, to try different food, to listen to different music.
- People travel by train, by plane, by boat and by car.
- The best way to study geography is to travel.
- The best way to get to know and understand people is to meet them in their own homes.
- As for me, I prefer…./ would prefer….. Frankly speaking, …
- Last year I …
- Next holidays I would like to spend in…
- I think…. I agree that……. I absolutely agree with you / that….
- In my opinion………. To my mind…….
- I’m afraid I can’t agree with that. As for me….
- On one hand………..on the other hand……..
- To tell (you) the truth……
Нет загруженных файлов